Sunday, June 1, 2008

0_0 Hello! -_-

Introducing...







I have today my latest set of figure drawing. And please, comments and critiques are more than welcome. I would like to take this opportunity to thank my fellow classmates in TOA for their priceless teachings and advices. Jon, Sofia, and Matthew Chong, just to name a few, and not forgetting the master Way Chyuan of Illustration Department, TOA.


Below is from a much better artist from my class, Matthew 'Kopi' Chong :
Matt Chong quotes : "There's something special about HB pencils..."

Quote of the week:

EanJ. : Why are you so quite? Especially as of late.


Chronicle : That's because I just climbed 3 flight of stairs.


EanJ. : Yeah? So? What's your point?


Chronicle : It's like a company. When you are a CEO in the top floor of the company, you talk less. But when you are a clerk at the reception of the ground floor, you talk much more. So the higher you are the less you talk.



Ok. TQ.
God bless.

No comments:

 

  • ~View Guestbook~
  • ~Sign Guestbook~