Saturday, September 6, 2008

1 year has passed

It was the same date exactly 1 year ago when the first post was made in this blog. Very easy to remember...

"Why is it very easy to remember?"

Why you ask? Because it's Sharon's birthday today, and the first post was coincidentally Sharon's birthday too.

=======================================================================

I'll just use the same picture











"Sharon it's your birthday, and you're still alive today!!!

You made again the trip around the sun, and I'm proud of you this day!!!"



"Sharon it's your BIRTHDAY!!! Happy birthday SHARON!!!" x2



"I wish you love and goodwill, I wish you peace and joy,

I wish you more than what your heart desires, did you get your first kiss from a boy?"



"Sharon it's your BIRTHDAY!!! Happy birthday SHARON!!!" x2

No comments:

 

  • ~View Guestbook~
  • ~Sign Guestbook~