Saturday, June 13, 2009

Hello ppl.

It has been awhile...

Just a short update regarding my college work,
I don't do pencil portraits like how I use to;
mainly because it's simply not an assignment that I have do anymore.

But once in a while, if I feel like it I'll pick one or two
of my very plentiful 'camwhore' pictures from my friends
as reference for my drawings.
(Camwhore is such demeaning word and I'll tell you why some other time.)





I've been fine just in case you are wondering.
If you're not, I'm just tellin' ya.



Alright, what's next?


======================================================================
Ned Freedman: It's a classic transformation story. Are you now or have you ever been a Norse God, Vampire, or Time Traveling Cyborg?
Mike O' Donnell: I have know you since what, first grade? I think that maybe I would have told you!
Ned Freedman: Vampire wouldn't tell, Cyborg wouldn't know.
======================================================================

No comments:

 

  • ~View Guestbook~
  • ~Sign Guestbook~