Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Going on and on


So Wei Wen and Aik Oui are back from overseas. It's a matter of time before the rest comes back. It has been a year, a lot can change in that time.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyway, it has been a tough semester for me; one of the hardest in fact. It's not over yet, but it's moving along fine, slow and slightly painful. Here are some of my works from my Advance Advertising Visuals class (it even comes with grades and lecturer's comments, awesome huh?):


In this class we learned how to do storyboards,
which is a series of panels containing visuals outlining the scene sequence
and major changes of action or plot in a production to be shot on film, video,
and in this case, commercials.

The Key

Classroom Fight

Nescafe 3in1

McD's MegaMac

VW Golf GTI

Treasure Hunter

Heineken

Some of the above works' contents are original,
while some already exist in the market.

Some ask me if I'm still doing pencil portraits. My answer is officially "No". However, I still do a few portraits every once in a while when I have the time, and only if the subject is worth it.

On and off, some of my friends brand me as being the artsy kind of person, and assume the only kind of work I do in college is sketches and drawings, which is kinda annoying.

I am an ADVERTISING DESIGN student.

I apologise. All the works I show in this blog are mostly drawings. That's only because they're the easiest to post up. I can't show my other works due to lack of good and proper digital pictures.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In other news, nothing much happened outside studies. Just a few outings.
But I have sophisticated plans for the months ahead, I hope it'll come to fruition.






Ok. Thank you.
God Bless.



============================================
(Kung Fu Panda)
Po: There is no charge for awesomeness... or attractiveness.
============================================

No comments:

 

  • ~View Guestbook~
  • ~Sign Guestbook~