Saturday, October 13, 2007

When I was young...

Continuing the tale...

*flash back*

I was 5 or 6 years old....

...I was young and innocent then...now I am only innocent...

...I didn't know the meaning of embarrassment.

This is the tale of when I dropped the load, answered nature's call, did my business, call it what you may, in my pants. But most would just say : "I crapped in my pants..."

I was really shy then, even a simple thing of asking to go to the WC was tough for me. So, one day in class, I felt the urge, a strong urge, but I held in for as long as I can, till I can no more. Then it happened...

Strangely, it was only then I had the courage to ask to go to the WC. I tried to wash myself up as clean as I can. However, a teacher saw what happened and wanted to help, she stripped me half naked and saw my nuts/family jewels/[insert name for your little brother].

The day goes on with me being half naked on the lower end. Taking a peek on my nuts, my classmates made fun of me. Come to think of it, maybe they were thinking to themselves : "Too short... too small... sure cannot satisfy future wife..."

When it was time to go home, I walked through the main road to reach my old house in SS1 then. As if it wasn't enough for my classmates to make fun of me, I experience my very first indecent public exposure of my little brother.

The weird thing is, I went through the day as if I was wearing a pants. Yeah, those were the days when the word 'embarrass' wasn't in our vocabulary. Sigh...


...to be continued.

No comments:

 

  • ~View Guestbook~
  • ~Sign Guestbook~