Thursday, September 6, 2007

GREAT NEWS ! ! ! ! !



Yes. It is true, the newspaper cutting above shows our Wu-Liao-Nan-Hai blog, fully publicized on Daily WLNH. This proves the popularity of the Wu-Liao-Nan-Hai blog is one that should not be denied attention.

So I say to all of you : "Come one! Come all! Come you from the north! And you from the south! Not neglecting you from the east and west! COME AND YOU MAY SEE......

WU LIAO NAN HAI



And just a formality...

THAT'S RIGHT! HOPE YOU LIKE YOUR PRESENT! 1..2.. and a 1,2,3,4....

"Sharon it's your birthday! And God bless you this day!
You gave me the gift of a wonderful friend, and I'm proud of you this day!"

"Sharon it's your BIRTHDAY! Happy birthday SHARON!" x2

"I wish you love and goodwill, I wish you peace and joy,
I wish you better than your heart desires, and your first kiss from a boy!"

"Sharon it's your BIRTHDAY! Happy birthday SHARON!" x2



No comments:

 

  • ~View Guestbook~
  • ~Sign Guestbook~